OUR MISSION, WHAT WE DO AND
Subsidized Radio Advertising
The Subsidized Radio Advertising program has been developed to assist Downtown business owners in creating brand awareness for your business.
The radio stations have been chosen specifically for their ability to reach the maximum number of listeners in the most cost-effective way. An independent listener assessment body is used to provide the numbers that guide the DBA station choice(s).
Benefits of the Program
- Creative freedom to advertise your business and feature the product/service of your choice
- Access to professional writers and advertisers who will help you present your product/service in the best way possible
- This opportunity available exclusively to businesses within the Business Improvement Area (BIA)
- Highly effective, low cost media campaign
- A minimum of 40 x 15 second commercials to air on the station of your choice with the DBA commercial template (choices include Kraze 101.3, X100.7 and Big 105.)
- Your business will receive 3 commercials/day, 3 days/week, between 6:00 a.m. and midnight in an alternating pattern (one week will be Mon, Wed, Fri and the next will be Tues, Thurs, Sat)
- This opportunity is available on a first-come, first-served basis with limited availability
- All commercial content is subject to approval by the DBA
- $375 per month, minimum 3 month commitment to ensure recognition within your audience
* Advertising Agreement Details
• This package includes a minimum of 40 x 15 second commercials to air on the station of your choice with the DBA commercial template.
• Your Business will receive three commercials per day, three days per week, 6:00 a.m. to midnight in an alternating pattern (one week will be Mon, Wed, Fri and the next will be Tues, Thurs, Sat).
• Client may change their commercial once per month (the date the changes will take effect are subject to the schedules of the writers at your chosen station).
• Client agrees to at least three consecutive months of advertising in the subsidized radio program to qualify for the DBA rate package. This is to ensure recognition with the audience.
• All commercial content is subject to approval by the DBA.